Membership Programme1. This R-List Rewards Programme (“Programme”) is open to all applicants aged 18 years and above who resides in Singapore except for existing OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Card Members, OCBC Private Label Card Members and Al-Futtaim Group of employees.
2. To sign up the Programme, applicants can download the Robinsons SG Mobile application on App Store or Google Play or to walk into our Customer Service Counter at any Robinsons stores.
3. By registering as members of the Programme, the Members is deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions herein.
4. Applicants who successfully registered as members of the Programme (“Members”) can enjoy exclusive membership privileges when shopping at any Robinsons stores in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. It is a lifetime membership upon successful registration of the Programme.
5. Members of the Programme is subject to the latest version of the Terms and Conditions, as may be amended or revised from time to time by Robinsons in its sole discretion. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions can be found at Robinsons’ website https://www.robinsons.com.sg/pages/r-list and it shall supersede all previous versions of the Terms and Conditions.
6. The Programme and all the privilege entitlements attached to the Members are strictly non-transferable.
1. Only purchases made in Robinsons’ Singapore stores will be entitled for R-List Points. For every $10.00 nett spend (exclude GST/VAT), Members are entitled for 1 R-List point. Purchases made by Members online at www.robinsons.com.sg and/or purchase of Robinsons’ gifts vouchers are not entitled for R-List Points.
2. For clarification, Members’ nett spend is calculated based on deduction of all discounts given and amounts paid using vouchers or e-vouchers.
3. For Members to earn the R-List Points, you will need to present the barcode within the Robinsons SG Mobile application for scanning at the cashier prior to making any payment for purchases at Robinsons’ stores.
4. All R-List Points collected have a one (1) year validity from the date of purchase with the expiry date at the end of the 12th month. For example, Members earned 3 points on 3 September 2019, it will expire on 30 September 2020. Members can track the validity of R-List Points through the Robinsons SG Mobile application.
5. Robinsons reserve the right at our sole discretion to reject any crediting of R-List Points if the transaction is incomplete or in any case of a suspicious fraud transaction.
6. For clarification, OCBC Robinsons Group Visa Card Members, OCBC Private Label Card Members and Al-Futtaim Group of employees are not eligible for any R-List Points.
1. Members may redeem your R-List Points into products or vouchers subject to the availability of promotion offered by Robinsons in the catalogue.
2. No cancellation, refund or exchange is allowed by the Members upon successful redemption of products or vouchers or e-vouchers. R-List Points are strictly not exchangeable for cash, gift cards or any other vouchers.
3. Robinsons shall not be responsible for the quality of the products and/or services redeemed through Members’ R-List Points. For any product defects or disputes arising from the products or services, Members shall directly deal with the supplier or service provider of such products or services.
4. All vouchers or e-vouchers redeemed by Members using R-List Points are non-transferrable and can only be used by the Members.
5. There will be separate terms and conditions stipulated in the vouchers or e-vouchers including its validity period. Once the vouchers or e-vouchers expired, there will be no extension provided for Members to utilise these vouchers or e-vouchers.
2. Members represents and warrants to Robinsons that the personal data and other information submitted is true and accurate. If the information provided by the Member is incorrect or untrue, Robinsons reserves the right to reject, cancel and/or terminate the Members’ account under the Programme immediately.
3. Members hereby agree that the personal data may be used by Robinsons and its related companies and affiliates (‘Al-Futtaim Group’), its agents, business partners or service providers for research, statistical records and analysis for the purpose of developing, enhancing and improving its quality of products and services.
1. Notwithstanding any Terms and Conditions herein, Robinsons reserves the right to refuse, suspend, amend, modify, withdraw and/or terminate the membership under the Programme without any liability to any party at any time without prior notice.
2. Robinsons reserves the right to vary, modify and amend the Programme and any of the privileges in connection with the Programme entitled by the Members at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
3. The membership and the Programme may be terminated for any reason whatsoever by Robinsons at any time without any prior notice. Upon termination of the membership and the Programme, Members shall forfeit all rights, benefits and privileges under the Programme including all the R-List Points without any compensation or liability on the part of Robinsons. Members shall accept that Robinsons shall be fully discharged and released from all its obligations under the Programme.
4. Robinsons’ decisions on all matters in relation to the membership of the Programme including but not limited to the privileges, benefits and redemptions shall be final and binding on the Members and no correspondences shall be entertained by Robinsons.
5. Any person who is not a Member or a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
6. The governing law and jurisdiction of these Terms and Conditions shall be Singapore.