Britax Advansafix i-Size Booster Seat (Blue Marble)
Based on the award-winning ADVANSAFIX IV R*, the new ADVANSAFIX i-SIZE goes one step further in safety. As well as being approved to the new i-Size regulation (R129), and therefore tested to even stricter criteria, the ADVANSAFIX i-SIZE also offers greater safety thanks to the extended harnessing up to 21kg for toddlers and the XP-PAD for older children.
- Maximum safety – every day
- Your child’s safety is of the utmost importance to us. • That’s why the new ADVANSAFIX i-SIZE has been developed and approved to the new i-Size standard (R129), and is also equipped with advanced safety features such as the XP-PAD, SecureGuard and SICT all of which provide the best possible protection in any type of accident. Furthermore, your child can benefit from the safety of the 5-point harness for longer as the seat has been designed for usage with harness up until 21kg.
Extra comfort & flexibility – for every family
- The ADVANSAFIX i-SIZE offers maximum comfort for your child, together with complete flexibility. Thanks to the FLIP&GROW function, you can easily change from the integrated 5-point harness to the car’s 3-point seat belt as your child moves to the next stage. And because no parts have to be removed from the seat when changing stages, the seat can also be converted back at any time.
Quality – Made in Germany
- To guarantee the highest quality possible, we keep the whole product development process under one roof, from the initial idea right up to the finished product. Plus, our car seats are regularly tested in our in-house, state-of-the-art crash test facility at Britax Römer Germany.
The Britax Römer Pivot Link ISOFIX System
- In case of an impact, our patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System directs the force first downward (1), into the vehicle seat, and then forward (2), more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury for your child.
- We believe a 5-point harness is the safest way to secure your child in a car seat because it keeps your child safe and tight in the seat’s protective shell. In the event of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs. This helps to protect your child from all directions of impact.
Soft neoprene performance chest pads
- Our new, soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child’s chest. They help reduce your child’s movement in the event of a collision, and add even greater comfort to the 5-point harness. Plus, they can be easily removed for washing without disturbing the harness.
Unique protection for the neck and chest
- Despite good planning and careful driving, you can never prepare for a collision. To protect your child's sensitive neck area in case of a frontal impact, Britax Römer has developed a shock-absorbing foam pad. It prevents the impact of your child's chin on their chest, absorbing up to 30% * of the energy. A jerky forward head movement is reduced and the neck is protected. At the same time it provides additional padding around the edges of the seat belt. (*Britax Römer tests 2019)
- The SecureGuard helps to protect your child’s delicate abdominal area by adding an extra – a 4th – contact point to the 3-point seat belt. By keeping the lap belt in an optimal position over your child’s pelvic bones SecureGuard helps reduce abdominal forces in the event of a frontal collision by up to 35 %*, and at the same time allows your child freedom of movement during the journey.
- *Britax Römer internal tests with a Q6 dummy, representing an average 6 year old child
Advanced Side Impact Protection – SICT
- Our SICT offers superior protection to your child in the event of a side collision. It reduces impact forces by minimising the distance between the car and the car seat and deforms to absorb the energy before it reaches your little one. To benefit from the protection, simply adjust the SICT on the side of the car seat closest to the door.
Highback booster protection
- Our highback boosters protect your child in 3 ways: the seat shell provides head to hip protection for your child, especially in the event of a side impact; the upper and lower belt guides provide correct positioning of the seat belt; and the padded headrest provides safety and comfort for your child’s head and neck.
- Specially designed to control the movement of your child’s head, our V-shaped headrest ensures optimal protection in the event of a side collision while providing ultimate comfort at the same time. Plus, the headrest and harness can easily be adjusted from the front of the seat to suit your child’s height.
- The Top Tether minimises the rotation of the car seat and thus reduces possible injuries in the head and neck area in the event of a collision. Due to its twin anchorage points, the v-shaped Top Tether offers even greater stability and security for your child than a seat with conventional tethers.
- EasyRecline is suitable for all ages and allows you to adjust the seat into comfortable recline positions, even when your child is in the seat and without having to re-adjust the Top Tether — total convenience for both the parent and the child.
- When your child reaches 15 kg and up to a maximum of 21 kg, you must change from the integrated 5-point harness to the car’s 3-point seat belt to secure your child in the seat. Thanks to the FLIP&GROW function, that’s now possible in a few simple steps. Simply adjust the headrest and stow the harness in the backrest so it won’t get lost. Then, switch the FLIP&GROW adjustment plate so the SecureGuard is above the seat and you’re ready to go.
- Things can get pretty messy on the road. Drinks can spill and children can get car sick. That’s why we designed a machine washable seat cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness, so you can clean up quick and get on your way.
- Child Height: 76 - 150 cm
- Child Age: 15 months - 12 years
Many of our products come from different warehouses. As a result, products in your order may ship separately.
- If your order is $150.00 and above your order qualifies for Free Delivery
- If your order is below $150.00, the delivery fee is $4.99
- Flat fee of $14.99*: Malaysia (both West and East)
- Flat fee of $29.99*: Only available to the following countries: Australia, UK, HK, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, China, South Korea, Taiwan, United States.
- *Recipients of international shipments may be subject to import taxes, fees, and customs duties, levied by the customs office of your shipping destination. For international shipping your order may take up to 14 days to be delivered.
It’s OK if you change your mind, we offer 30 day returns. Our customer service team will arrange for home picking up*.
Britax Advansafix i-Size Booster Seat (Blue Marble)