The Bioderma Photoderm Spot SPF 50+ is a great sun care product for sensitive, hyper-pigmented skin. It prevents the appearance of pigmentation, while soothing skin that might be injured or inflamed from recent procedures.
Made in France
- Ideal for face
- Suitable for hyperpigmented skin, brown spots
- SPF 50+/UVA 38
- Galbridrine, a liquorice root extract capable of inhibiting melanin synthesis, helps to prevents the appearance of pigmentation
- Enoxolone, another liquorice root extract allows the skin's own cortisol to stay active so as to soothe the skin
Directions for use:
- Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
- Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
- Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
BIODERMA was found in 1977 in France and focused on finding skin solutions for all skin types. Their products also contain a very limited number of ingredients and optimally dosed active ingredients which make it suitable for sensitive skin. This approach explains why their products work to improve the skin's tolerance and help it be less reactive.