Made to suit the current trend of vintage and retro concepts, this stylish pump espresso machine incorporates advanced technology that guarantees to brew the perfect and authentic Italian espresso. The "œCappuccino System"mixes steam, air and milk producing a rich and creamy froth for delicate cappuccino.
- Auo-Off function
- Stainless steel boiler
- Transparent and removable water reservoir (Capacity: 1,4L)
- Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use
- "œCappuccino System": it mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccino
- This appliance can be used either with ground coffee (1 or 2 cups) or with the "œEasy Serving Espresso" pods.
- Single buttons with indicator lights for On/Off mode, and for selection of espresso and cappuccino
- 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures
- Cup warmer
- Steam emission regulating dial
- Removable drip tray
- Incorporated coffee tamper
- Leather pendant with Icona Vintage logo
Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 220-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- 34.5L x 28.6W x 37.5H cm
Available in Colours: Beige, Black, Green
Country of Origin: China
Founded by the De'Longhi family in 1902 as a small manufacturing company producing small industrial parts, since then, the company has expanded to producing nearly every category of small domestic appliances in the food preparation and cooking, as well as household cleaning and ironing, segments. De'Longhi is also very well known for their Artista Series espresso machines, the De'Longhi gelato maker and the Pinguino portable air conditioner. De'Longhi now offers a wide range of appliances that are high in quality and performance that everyone needs.