La Roche-Posay Anthelios Pediatric Wet Skin Lotion is a must-have sunblock for dry and wet outdoor activities, which ainds in the protection of both wet and dry skin. It includes high, broad and photostable UVA/UVB protection, for face and body, and especially for children.
- Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products)
- Contains La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant
- Protect children's delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play
- Easy-to-apply texture
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- No white marks when applied to wet skin
Directions for use:
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
Protect children's delicate skin at any time of day, particularly for outdoor play.
Children under 3 years old should not be exposed.
Country of Origin: France
La Roche-Posay Brand Mission: A better life for sensitive skin.
La Roche-Posay develops cosmetic products, true adjunctive therapies, that restore skin's integrity day after day, promoting compliance, providing relief and improving quality of life.
The products, developed using a strict formulation charter, include minimal number of ingredients to reduce side effects and reactivity. Additionally, La Roche-Posay products undergo stringent clinical testing to guarantee effectiveness and safety, even on sensitive skin.