Fill up your coffee or tea in this red jug that fills up to 1.25L of liquid, and carry it anywhere you want to.
Failure to follow these instructions can cause breakage resulting in injury or property damage.
- Do not use on top of stove, under a broiler, in a toaster oven, or place over oven vent or pilot light.
- Avoid severe from hot to cold temperatures and do not add liquid to hot dish, place hot dish or glass cover in sink, immerse in water or place on cold or wet surfaces. Handle hot ovenware and glass covers with dry potholders.
- Do notuse in microwave to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc.
- Do notuse to pop corn, caramelize sugar, or deep fat fry.
- Do notoverheat oil or butter in microwave. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
- Do notuse or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or scratched.
- Do notuse accessories in oven or microwave, under broiler, or on top of stove unless otherwise indicated on item.
- Use with caution when placing plastic cover on dish and removing plastic cover from dish. When removing cover, direct steam away from you.
- Do notuse plastic cover in convection, toaster or conventional oven.
- Do not heat "HOT PACK" continuously in microwave longer than the maximum times listed on the pack. Stop heating immediately if pack expands.
- Do not use thermal pack in conventional, toaster or convection oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine or dryer. Do not boil the thermal pack.
- "HOT PACK€ will become hot when heating: Use potholders.
- Immediately discard thermal pack that is punctured, or has a split or damaged seam. Do not attempt to repair or continue to use. Avoid eye contact and do not ingest liquid contained in thermal pack.
- Keep the thermal pack away from children.
- Thermal packs are not for use on any part of body or for any use other than described in these Use & Care instructions.
Cooking for a house full of guests has never been such a breeze, thanks to CORNINGWARE®. Now you can prep tastier, healthier meals ahead of your party with CORNINGWARE and store them the freezer. For the myriad demands of Asian cooking, CORNINGWARE is a uniquely versatile kitchenware that can go from the refrigerator, to the stove or microwave, and to the dining table without any hassle. Its temperature resistant Pyroceram material is also dishwasher friendly and does not retain odors or strains. Easy to clean, its designs remain beautiful and vibrant even after years of extensive use. This ideal casserole retains heat better than metal, allowing for lower heat consumption. Over the years, CORNINGWARE has evolved to meet the tastes and preferences of modern consumers who place a premium on colour and design through the introduction of numerous shapes and patterns. CORNINGWARE designs now come with matching CORELLE® dinnerware. Be it a dining affair for a family of four or a romantic experience for two, this new combination of serveware and cookware will stay durable for years to come. All CORNINGWARE cookware base comes with a 10-year warranty against thermal breakages and the PYREX glass cover comes with a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase.