The Signature Collection sees our well-loved classic, made even better with innovative design enhancements which offer greater durability, versatility and comfort of use when cooking.
- New easy-grip, 45% larger handles distributes weight more evenly and makes for easier carrying from hob to oven and to the dining table, even when wearing bulky oven gloves
- New easy-clean, toughened enamel interior now even more durable to resist staining, dulling and other wear and tear, also makes cleaning faster and easier
- New stylish, heat-resistant stainless steel knob withstands any oven temperature for total peace of mind and, is more ergonomic for a more comfortable, natural grip
- New enhanced, tight-fitting lid built-in stabilisers seal in flavour with a more secure fit, while the lid features enhanced rings for added beauty
Le Creuset Enamelled Cast Iron French Ovens enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. The complete palette of vibrant colours has made these kitchen classics unmistakable and their time-honoured design has made them beloved by generations ideally for casseroles, stews, pot roasting and perfect for preparing soups and rice dishes, even for baking.
Individually cast in sand moulds and hand crafted at the original foundry in France since 1925, each piece of Le Creuset enamelled cast iron cookware is unique and perfectly finished to deliver outstanding performance time after time. Suitable for use on all hob types, including induction, and in the oven, Le Creuset cast iron casseroles are also perfect for serving as cast iron keeps food warmer for longer at the table.
- Sand-coloured interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Ergonomic stainless steel knob withstand high oven temperatures
- Made in France