An ideal polish spray made to suit smaller items of silver jewellery. This polish spray offers an easy way of cleaning small silver items of jewellery, cutlery and tableware collections. Simple to use and convenient to carry.
- Provides long-lasting protection against tarnish
Measurements: 50ml; 1.7 fl. oz
Directions of Use:
- Shake the Bottle well
- Spray the polish onto the silver and then clean with a soft cloth to remove all the tarnish
- Leave to dry before buffing with a clean, soft cotton cloth for long-lasting protection against tarnish
- Rinse with water if a build up of polish accumulates
- Always replace cap after use
Note: Keep out of reach of children
Founded in 1895 by Mr Pexton, Town Talk Polish developed a number of ingenious ways of cleaning and polishing Victorian silver and silverware, achieving back their initial shine. Town Talk Polish is well known for their supplies for finest polishes, cleaners and accessories for silver, gold and precious metal jewellery, cutlery and cutlery storage.