A miniature version of Silver Sparkle Jewellery Cleaner which is very easy to use and it shows impressive results, keeping your jewellery looking new and shiny.
What is Included:
- Cleaning brush
- Polishing cloth
Directions of Use:
- Simply place your silver jewellery in the pot, making sure it is immersed in the cleaning fluid
- Check your jewellery after two minutes and, if necessary, repeat the process until the items are clean
- DO NOT LEAVE ITEMS IMMERSED FOR LONG PERIODS
- When the jewellery is clean, rinse it in running water, then dry and polish it with a soft cloth for sparkling results
- Replace when the liquid becomes cloudy. Caution: Protect stainless steel and other work surfaces
- For absolutely excellent results, highly recommend to dry and polish your silver with one of Town Talk Polish's special Silver Polishing Cloths
- Avoid contact with other metals, artiï¬cially €˜oxidised' silver, opals, corals, emeralds, pearls, paste stones or costume jewellery
- Care should be taken not to fully immerse jewellery with water soluble ï¬xings
Founded in 1895 by Mr Pexton, Town Talk Polish developed a number of ingenious ways of cleaning and polishing Victorian silver and silverware, achieving back their initial shine. Town Talk Polish is well known for their supplies for finest polishes, cleaners and accessories for silver, gold and precious metal jewellery, cutlery and cutlery storage.