Something went wrong, please contact us!
YOUR CART

Beauty Face

The Beauty Face 7+3 philosophy. At Beauty Face, we firmly believe in the philosophy of 70% prescriptive care and 30% customized therapy. This means that 70% of successfully attaining ideal skincare outcomes lies in the consistent adherence to the prescriptive care routine recommended with your use of various Beauty Face products. The remaining 30% comes in the form of professional customized therapy at our Beauty Face facilities to complete the holistic beauty cycle that your skin needs. After all, true beauty is a journey. With proper prescriptive care and the right customized therapy, everyone can be beautiful.

Anti - Bacterial Serum 30ml
Sale
Anti - Bacterial Serum 30ml

Beauty Face

$34.50 $69.00

Anti - Bacterial Cleansing Milk 150ml
Sale
Anti - Bacterial Cleansing Milk 150ml

Beauty Face

$34.50 $69.00

Anti - Bacterial Foaming Cleanser 150ml
Sale
Anti - Bacterial  Strong Patch Mask 30ml
Sale
Anti - Bacterial Creamy Mask 30ml
Sale
Anti - Bacterial Creamy Mask 30ml

Beauty Face

$29.50 $59.00

Magic Exfoliator 150ml
Sale
Magic Exfoliator 150ml

Beauty Face

$29.90 $69.00

Slimming Massage oil

Beauty Face

$39.00

Stem Cell Serum

Beauty Face

$268.00

Wrinkle Filler

Beauty Face

$268.00

Stem Cell Booster 25ml

Beauty Face

$268.00

Whitening Serum 150ml

Beauty Face

$268.00

Lymph Detoxifying Oil

Beauty Face

$39.00

Hgf Serum 25ml

Beauty Face

$268.00

Incretion Regualting Oil

Beauty Face

$39.00

Degestive Oil

Beauty Face

$39.00

Hgf Booster 30ml

Beauty Face

$268.00

Back to top iconAn icon with an upward arrow inside a circle